Money

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twilight Movie Better Then I Thought!



Now I will start this post out by first saying that I am no Twilight fan at all or have ever read the books from this movie. I have a 17 year old daughter named Chelsie who loves the books and movie and recently she got the movie also. Of course she also went to the theaters as well when the movie first came out. I had been avoiding watching it even though she has asked me numerous times to watch it with her. Well, I opened my big mouth and promised this past weekend I would watch it which I did.

My first impressions when I seen the previews on television was I would hate this movie and it would be a big bore, but it was for my daughter so I thought I would keep an open mind. After about two hours of watching the film I must admit it was a very good movie and one that people should see. Now I am not into the vampire or werewolf thing, but it was well written and well acted and I found myself very interested in the storyline. I will never go out and read the book series, but it is a good movie and one that people should check out.

No comments: