Money

Friday, November 28, 2008

Chocolate The Wonder Treat



Okay I will admit it I love chocolate candy and who does not in this world that we live in. I mean look at some of the things available and you can see why people gravitate to this treat more than anything else. From chocolate towers to those gift boxes the holidays bring more chocolate than you can imagine and you get to taste it all.

The hardest part is just picking one treat over all the others. Having different things such as strawberries, cherries, pineapple dipped in chocolate it just brings back so memories and you just cannot have one. It seems the more you taste the more you want. There is no doubt that chocolate candies do that for me. One place that I have found to quench my chocolate thirst has been Fannie Mae as they have everything I need to make me happy.

No comments: